Come and learn about the wonderful world of
stone grinding whole grains on a free guided tour
of the Bob's Red Mill manufacturing facility.
2020 School at Home Adventures
You will start with a brief history of how Bob and Charlee Moore championed the goodness of simple, natural whole grains and created a company now respected around the world.
You will then watch the action of a working mill as seen through their viewing windows.
(Window's are 40" off the floor, so you'll be picking up your little ones to see.)
* Tours generally last about 1 1/2 hours.
* 10 people minimum, 20 people maximum
* All ages
* Located in Milwaukie, OR
Following the tour, visitors are invited to travel one mile to their Whole Grain Store and Cafe for
lunch and shopping.
Click here to sign up if you are interested in attending,
or if you would like to become the contact person.
As the contact person for this field trip...
* You will decide on a date that works for you.
* You can decide on a name for the group if you'd like.
Sometimes kids like to make up their own.
* You will need to be the person to check in with Bonneville Dam once there and check in the families as they arrive.
* You will be the contact person for the families going,
giving them your cell phone number.
If you are interested, sign up and I will contact you.
You are not obligated until you agree to do it.