The STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
education programs at iFLY uses iFLY’s unique vertical wind tunnel facility to make STEM exciting, relevant, and accessible to all students.
2020 School at Home Adventures
We will be separated into even groups. With one group flying first, while the others are in the classroom learning about science, physics, math, etc.
* Ages 3 and older
* 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the group
* Monday through Friday
* Need 10 people signed up before requesting a date
Located in Tigard
Prices are per person...
For 1-Flight is $35.00
1-Flight, plus a High Flight, is $40.00
For 2-Flight it will be $45.00
For 2-Flight, plus a High Flight, plus a video of yourself, is $50.00
(A High Flight is a tandem "ride" the instructor takes you on for the final part of your last rotation.)
If you are not a member of my group, then you will need to add $2.50 per person to the prices above.
or if you would like to become the contact person.
As the contact person for this field trip...
* You will decide on a date that works for you and iFly.
* You can decide on a name for the group if you'd like.
Sometimes kids like to make up their own.
* You will be the contact person for the families going,
giving them your cell phone number.
* You will not have to pay any fees if you are not a member of my group.
If you are interested, sign up and I will contact you.
You are not obligated until you agree to do it.